Pages

Tuesday 13 May 2014

My MUM
My Mum is the best mum in the world, because she is a superstar..
Sometimes she gets really really angry with me but she still loves me.
My mum is encouraging and inspiring. Some day I would like to follow her foot steps. When I’m lost my Mum comes and picks me up and keeps me moving forward… I can’t explain the love she has for me it’s impossible to tell a mothers love for her children or child..
My mum is a awesome super hero!
Without my mum or dad I would not be born but still I love my mum for just who she is. My mum has a unique love for my sister and I.
My mum is hard working but even though she has no job in her heart she’s already got a job being who she is, the best mum in the world. One day she’s going up to Heaven and she will be in a better place then down here with us.
Anyway my Mum is 26 this year (2014) on October the 3rd . My Mum was born in 1988. My mum is my whole life because shes the one who gave birth to me and raised me and also fed me so I am so thankful.
When I was born she loved me  like she does now. My Mum is like a incredibly, awesome, super, duper, wonderful caring, cool, helpful beautiful, unique mother. I don’t know what I would do without my mum I would probably not survive I would go crazy and miss her, like I mean, if I saw her when I was five years old and never saw her again, that is why I would go crazy.
Anyway what I am saying is she is my creator and I would not disrespect her for the world. The day I was born that’s was the best day ever! My mum is the most beautiful star ever! No one ever, now I am saying, no one in the whole world can replace my warm hearted mum!
My mum is pretty and she has the most warmest love for me and my sister Keira.. She is always caring she encourages me when ever I am sad, when I fall down she picks me up, when I am sad she turns my frown upside down. Whenever I call her she comes I TOLD YOU SHE’S A SUPER MOTHER…..<3 <3 <3 <3
My mum would do anything in the world to protect Keira and I. My mum is really inspiring (so thats why I love my mama)..........
Screenshot 2014-05-09 at 12.26.55.png
Screenshot 2014-05-09 at 12.34.46.pnglove u mama..



Screenshot 2014-05-09 at 12.32.56.pngPutting all my love out there


Screenshot 2014-05-09 at 12.25.57.png<3 you.







Screenshot 2014-05-09 at 12.28.47.pngYeah mum

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.