Pages

Thursday 19 June 2014

All About Me


Screenshot 2014-06-19 at 07.48.01.png  Screenshot 2014-06-19 at 07.46.48.png       



All About Me.
My name is Teanoano I am a nine year old girl. I have one sister and no brothers. My  birthday is May the 18th 2005. I am a sensitive girl I was born in New Zealand and raised in Auckland. My Culture is Samoan and Rarotongan and my pets name is Maya and she is only a puppy. Maya is only nine months old. My favourite sport is Netball. I am named after my great grandma’s grandma. My hobby is watching T.V all day while eating ice-cream and laughing with my sister. My sister’s name is Keira and our family’s last name is Mataio and Crabbe. Mataio is my mother’s last name and we go by that and my father’s last name is Crabbe but we don’t go by that name. My favourite kind of music is popular music and my favourite song is Brave, as I said my hobby is watching T.V. My favourite programme is Liv and Maddie starring  Liv and Maddie, Liv is a popstar and Maddie is a basketball player. I live in Mt Wellington and Glen Innes.
My Nanny is a hard worker she would do anything in the world for me and my sister. My mother’s name is Roselle Nalei Mataio and my father’s name is Nigel Crabbe. I have 3 fantastic cousins. My cousin’s names are Oki Vita and Kelly. Oki is 17 years old and his birthday is October 11 1996 and Vita is 18 years old and his birthday is November 23 1995 and last of all Kelly is 12 years old her birthday is May 9 2002. I love going to the skate park because I slide down the ramps and have fun with Kelly and Keira. I got to school at St Pius X in Glen Innes and I stay with my Nanny most of the time because she is much closer to the school than my mother’s house.  
My school is the best school in the world. I have the best teachers in the whole entire world. But my favourite teacher is… None of them because they are all the world’s best teachers. Anyway my habit is brushing my hair for a really long time until I choose what I am going to do with my hair. My favourite flag is the New Zealand flag. My favourite singer is Ariana Grande Screenshot 2014-06-19 at 07.29.46.png. My favourite vegetables are corn, peas and lettuce. My Mum and my Dad are so fun and cool but my parents are pretty young. My Dad is 28 years old (pretty young aye) and his birthday is on the 30th of June 1985. My Mum is 25 years old and her birthday is October 3rd 1988. Sometimes my Mum and Dad are really strict. My favourite TV show is The Next StepScreenshot 2014-06-19 at 07.55.51.png.

By Teanoano Mataio.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.